Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Mixed Morning

I hope you enjoy the photos below. Ben and William both had events in their classrooms - poor Melissa did not - she felt left out. But they all had fun dressing up and going to the party at the chapel.

Thursday was Ben's 7th birthday. He brought cookies to school to share with his class and we went out to eat. He'll have his first real party tomorrow. We're having a swimming party at the base pool. Not every November baby gets to have an outside swimming party for their party. He's excited. I'll try to add photos afterwards.

Drew is leaving tomorrow for a week in India. Yes, he'll miss Ben's party. Even though he sad to miss the big party, he is excited to see another country. Yes, it is for work, but I'm sure he'll have time to sight-see.

On a sad note, we found out that three agents were killed yesterday by a road side bomb in Iraq. I just feel for these three families, but once a again, feel a sense of relief that Drew came back safe and sound. I don't think I'll ever get over that.

We are off to an awards ceremony for soccer. If I get any good pictures I'll add those, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ben that my November baby is having a swimming party too. We rented North point for Madeline's sweet sixteen. Wish I could say that she has never been kissed, but she has a boyfriend!!!!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy