Sunday, January 6, 2008

When Will I Learn

When will I learn not to leave my house without my camera??!!!

After lunch today Melissa and I went to Peggy's and Ben Franklin's Crafts. First off, Ben Franklin Crafts is so NOT AC Moore or Hobby Lobby or Micheal's...is more like their cast offs.

Then there's Peggy's. It's sort of like the old TG&Y...or maybe even a Dollar General.

Wal-Mart it is not.

Nor Target for that matter.

Nor Dollar Tree...or any store in the States, I'm sure!

But Peggy's does have it own security guard...that opens the door for you.

And today it had it's own cow.

That's right. A Cow.

Have I mentioned how Guam is like a third-world country at times?

Well, this is one of those moments.

Where else can you shop and be serenaded with a nice loud MOO?

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy