Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God Is So Good!!

Don't you love it when God answers a prayer before you can really even ask????!!! Today William had a field trip which I had agreed to be a chaperone. But because they were putting all 110 5th graders on two buses all the chaperones were to drive themselves.

I had decided not to go because I still don't have full range of motion in my right shoulder and did not want to drive in traffic. I tried to find one of the other chaperones so I could ride with them, but could not.

As school was starting today I went to talk to William's teacher. She told me that instead of another class being spilt up between the two buses her would be. And because of that she would need her chaperone to ride the bus instead of driving themselves. Would that be okay with me??

Well, YEAH!! I love it when God works things out like that!!

Our trip was to visit all three branches of the government. We got to meet the Supreme Justice for Guam as well as one of the Senators. Sad to say both the Governor and the Lt. Governor were out touring island farmers, but meeting these two was very special and nice.

It was probably the best field trip I've ever gone on with one of the kids - it was very cool!!

Pictures to follow another time...it's time to go and ice my shoulder again....

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy