Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Plans

I hope everyone has wonderful plans for the weekend!! I will be off again, so I won't be posting. The chapel here is hosting a ladies retreat downtown, so I will be attending that.

Actually, I'll be more than attending as I was asked to be one of the speakers/teachers. My lesson is mostly on prayer. There will be about 80 ladies attending -this is the largest group I've taught...not that I'm nervous or anything...at least when I don't think about that many eyes on me...

So, I am off now to pack and get ready and spend a few hours at work before I leave.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy