Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day!

Happy May Day, everyone! I hope the sun is shing wherever you are. Our May Day did start off with a few sprinkles of rain - just in time for the base to get all the kids to school, of course, but it didn't last very long.

It's been just a normal week here. Ben was ill a few days, but nothing big and returned to school yesterday.

We had AWANAs last night - the kids were excited as the neighbor boy went with us. We have about five more week of it then we'll take a break till late September.

I've been busy with several things with PWOC (my ladies chapel group). For the next year I'll be one of the ladies in charge of the monthly fellowships. Drew now calls me "Party Planner for Jesus" - I guess there are worst things to be. I will also being helping to plan the retreat that we'll host next spring. Sooo many good ideas!! It'll be fun! (remind me of that the week before the retreat when I'm going crazy!)

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy