Saturday, May 31, 2008

Odds and Ends

Just a lazy Saturday morning here. We have nothing planned for the day.

Well, except for a few sick kids to get better. William stayed home yesterday from school with a fever and a headache. He woke up us at 5 am (which is better than the 1am the night before) to complain about his head hurting. Hopefully, this will pass soon. Ben also wasn't feeling too good last night. He was to sleep over at a friend's house, but decide at 8 or so that he really wanted his own bed.

Which is totally understandable.

But he also can home with a swollen lip. He said he only ate pizza, but the family does have a dog. It's not really bothered him before, but it did last night. He got a good dose of benadryl and at 8am he's still sleeping it off. (Yes, mom, I did check and he is still breathing nicely.)

I worked three days last week - could have worked four, but the school office couldn't get in touch with me on Wednesday. I'm schedule to work for the rest of the school year as well. I don't normally work every day, but since we only have eight and half days of school left, I thought I would say "yes". And it's my favorite job - the nurses' office!! I get to hand out ice bags and band-aids and still get paid the same amount as I would if I was having to keep a room full of first graders in line.

The sun is out here in paradise so I'm hoping to sneak off to the pool for some sun...with or without children.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy