Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Thursday Morning!

Good Morning Everyone! I thought I would post real quick before we head out the door. It seems that on days I work, the afternoons get real busy and I have to fight for a turn at the computer. Drew and I were able to sign the kids and I up for the flights last night. Since I don't want to leave for another week, they wouldn't even talk about flights. I'll start calling on Wednesday and see what's what.

Drew is getting ready for another trip. He'll be gone a week - which means he could be gone when we leave...not sure how we all feel about that. I may end up staying until he comes back. That way he has a way home from the commercial airport downtown and I don't have to worry about my car at the terminal here (which you aren't suppose to leave cars at!)

One more week of school - yeah! Melissa still has a project to get done, but they are working on it in class. I am project-out.

off to get breakfast and lunches done! Enjoy your night...our day...

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy