Monday, June 23, 2008

No Words

Today I hit another craft store- and the best part? I was all by myself! I sneaked out of the house without Melissa looking. She was not happy at all.

It was great time. Even if I forgot my coupons...just another reason to go again. And yes, I'll bring Melissa along.

Afterwards I stopped at the local grocery store to pick up a few things. I was able to buy a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I was so excited. I love having fresh flowers around, but in Guam you can't buy fresh flowers at the commissary like you can in the States. The one place on base that sells flowers is very exspensive. I once bought one carnation for $20. Never again.

On the way out of the store I saw a sight to behold. An older lady wearing knee-hi stockings...with shorts.

Sometimes there's just no words.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy