Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday

It's just a normal Monday here...well...sort of. I am home alone at 8pm, so I guess that's not normal. Drew took the kids to the Harlem Globetrotters. They are giving a free show to the base.

Just one of the perks of being in the Armed Forces.

Of course, when I try to get the kids up at 6:30 am tomorrow I may not think of it as a perk!

And why am I not there? I had a meeting...and the meeting didn't last long. Several people weren't there, so less people to talk and we made it through the agenda quickly.

And now I am watching the final show of Survivor for this year - so cool. Yes, its my favorite show. It's been a good season.

oh....if I normally send you a gift for Christmas....well...it's going to be late this year. I have about seven boxes still sitting on my desk...right next to the Christmas cards...they may be New Year gifts and cards!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy