Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Addiction


A week or so before Christmas we received a box full of goodies from the Pascagoula (Mississippi) Civic Guild. We were surprised, humbled, honored, amazed.... Apparently this group collected treats - candy and snack items, etc - and mailed them to serviced members who are living over-seas and/or deployed. We had never received anything quite like it.
I wish I had thought to take a photo - the good size box was packed to the rim with all sorts of goodies....including this.
It's my new addiction.
Now I'm searching for it on the island....I must have more....
Thank you, Pascagoula, - we are truly humbled that you remembered us along with other service members during the Christmas Season - it made our Christmas merrier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be on the lookout for those. I've never seen them. But be sure I'll send you some AFTER I have mine! Ha!
That is neat they sent you stuff. I have often wondered.
Have an interesting day!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy