Saturday, February 7, 2009

Such a Lazy Day

I love Saturdays when we really have nothing to do. Today has been one of those days. But I did get a few things done....

...help Ben make his Valentine's box (I would post a picture of this but I'm on the lap-top and have yet to learn how to upload my pictures to here. In a word: lazy.)

...went to the BX to look for curtains...which they had none. Of course, we have lived in this house over a year and half so curtains apparently aren't a priority around here!

...took Melissa to swim at the neighboring base's pool...but it was closed. Bummer.

...ate lunch outside on the patio....love eating outside.

And now I'm off to get dinner started a little and then I'm leaving to see a movie with my friends. We're seeing "New In Town."

I'll let ya know how it is...and hopefully pictures of Ben's V box!

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Eating lunch outside? Sigh, Oh how lovely that sounds!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy