Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday...again....

Yes, it's Monday again. At least by the time most of you read this, Monday on this side of the world will be over. It wasn't a bad Monday. But still - it was a Monday...with first graders.... I'm still amazed at how chatty some classes are here in February. And how they can't seem to walk in a line.....I blame this on the administration in that they don't make it a priority so the some of the teachers don't. It wasn't a bad class - several sweet kids in fact.

I could have done without the fire drill, though.

It's really hot outside, you know. And of course, the class I had had to stay in the sun....no shade around what-so-ever.

On a totally different note....a conversation with a few other first graders teacher....It seems that many here on Guam don't use hot water.

Like ever.

I was like - "Yeah, but a hot shower?"

"No, I didn't grow up with hot water, so I'm use to it. Besides it's too hot here in Guam for hot water."

Um....well....not in my house!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy