Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

Melissa was so cute this morning. She came into my bedroom as I was reading looking very perky and saying she was feeling better. But after I took her temp she burst into tears when I told her she still has a fever. She had already convinced herself that she was all better and I would let her go swimming at the base pool.

But it was not meant to be.

At 3:30 her fever was back up to 103.

So, we are just hanging out and watching TV together. The boys are running around the neighborhood....hopefully, they'll behaving themselves. Drew left this morning for a week conference, so it's back to the single-parenthood-but-happily-married state of life.

I did have a wonderful lunch with some of the other ladies in from the office. They all are just a really nice bunch of ladies - they make me laugh! It was really nice to be able to sit and talk...and eat Chinese food! yummy!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I can;t believe that she still has a fever. Poor thing!!!

I will be praying!!!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy