Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Once Again

I have survived another Monday....at work...yes, I know. Late last night I said I wouldn't work today, but it's hard to say no. And it was for the Guam Culture class - an easy day. I really did want to get at least one day in this week. I doubt I'll work the rest of the week since we have half days because of parent teacher conferences.

So, it's been a busy day. Work did go well - but it's a good thing I didn't need to be with the same kids all day long because I just didn't have that much energy! After school we had several things to do - Melissa had running club, all the kids and I went to the library, and Benjamin had his first soccer practice.

Busy. I ended up just doing drive-thru for supper. But I did get the kitchen floor swept and mopped. And visit with two of my favorite ladies here that I don't get to visit with often.

And now? Bed. Really. Bed before ten...which is good for a night without Drew around.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy