Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Walking On Sunshine

Even though there are several reason why I'm looking forward to moving away from Guam, there are, also, several things I will miss. One is my walks.

No matter if I walk early in the morning or late evening, it's a great place to walk. The temperature is very comfortable. I love seeing the the stars disappear during the morning walks and the stars start to shine in the evening walks.

Also, I love the safety of it all. No where else, but on a military base would I feel safe to walk in the dark. Here I just strap on a reflective belt and head out.

(Okay...not just a reflective belt - I am full dressed in shorts and a tee and my shoes!)

But I have no concern for my personal safety as all - I can't say that when we live off base.

It's just a great place to go for a walk. Any one up for one?!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy