Monday, February 15, 2010

Long Weekend

I love long weekends...especially when I don't work on Friday. So nice. We didn't really do a whole lot. Just stayed closed to the house...play games with the kids...so nice.

Drew and I actually celebrated Valentine's last weekend. Most all of the restaurants here double their prices for holidays. I just didn't see the point in paying double when it's already expensive. So, we went out last weekend and just enjoyed life at home.

William has had a cold yesterday and today. He didn't even feel like cutting the grass. Not that he gets a huge kick out of cutting the grass, but he does like being paid for it and he does like the fact that he gets money and his sister does not. But not this weekend. This weekend Melissa did the grass and got paid.

For that to happen William really didn't feel well. ( It's really just a sore throat and a cough...no fever.)

This week looks normal....a few appointments so I won't be working a whole lot...not that I'm complaining at all.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy