Thursday, October 25, 2007

Home again, home again

Melissa and Benjamin made it back to school on Wednesday - YEAH! I enjoyed getting out of the house and making it to Bible study and lunch with Drew. But today William is sick. His generous sister gave him her cold.

As I was tucking him into bed last night, I asked," I know you feel drugged, but other than how's your head and throat feel?" And then I stopped. "You know since it is Red Ribbon and anti-drug week at school, maybe we should say, you're medicated??"

But that doesn't sound great either - here's my medicated son, William.

Lovely.

My medicated son is currently taking a (drug - medicated - induced) morning nap. Gotta love that dimatapp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 Cheers for Dimetapp! It's a favorite in these parts.
Benadryl gets 4, btw.

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy