Friday, October 26, 2007

They Found Us or Rather We Found Them

From the beginning we have heard about boonie-bees. And how painful the sing is. And how aggressive the little things are. How they don't buzz so you don't know they are around until its too late. This type of bee doesn't die after it sings. Oh, no - it lives to sting again and again.

Yesterday Ben and Melissa along with Melissa's friend Catherine were playing in the front yard. And attracted the attention of boonie-bees. I have never heard such screaming in all my life! Ben and Catherine got sing only once, but Melissa got stung twice. Poor things.

And the bees followed then into the house.

Yep, that would be my house...now with two boonie-bees.

So, I did what any other well-able-body would do.

I left the house and called the husband to come and take care of them.

Drew, my hero, protector of the base and killer of boonie-bees. I love that man!

1 comment:

Mary Estelle said...

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like a very comfortable home.
You are really getting good with putting pictures on, etc.
We love it. Nana

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy