Thursday, November 1, 2007

And I Away I Go

Today I subbed for the all-day preschool teacher. It went really well. I was able to talk to her (she dropped by at lunch) and the half-day teacher. As I was checking out at the end of the day I spoke to the secretary that is in charge of applications (whom I been working with in the subbing - a very nice lady).

Then I came home and filled out the application.

So, we'll see what all God has planned.

I'm not sure if they will recognize my license since it says K-12 instead of pre-K - 12. I don't think New Mexico had pre-K when I applied ages ago.

Drew and I both are excited - if it does work out, it'll really good for us.

And may I mention that it pays double what I did in Maryland??!! That never hurts!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy