Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy Week

I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday - the week turned out busier than I thought it would.

Drew arrived home safe and sound late Tuesday night - some what jet lagged, but home!

I worked Tuesday and Wednesday for the school nurse. Now that's a great job! Basically, I just passed out band-aides and ice packs all day. Thursday was busy with a commissary run, Ben' Christmas program and lunch, then Melissa's program, then gymnastics, and another office dinner.

Today I'm also working - for one of the 5th grade teacher so William is thrilled! For some reason they like it when I work in their rooms...I'm sure that will wear off at some point. Then it's going to be they won't even acknowledge me in public. The big event for today is the entire 5th grade class is having a pool party.

I think they are crazy to do this...and maybe I'm crazy to agree to work with them today!! Should be interesting to say the least!

Off to begin our day.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy