Wednesday, December 12, 2007

He's Off Again

Drew is on his way to the airport - he's off again. He'll be traveling with his boss and the broken chair guy for the next week.

Not too sure what the kids and I will do by ourselves...I'm hoping the weather stays nice and we'll go to the beach this weekend. The beach on the base, Tarague, has a small bar and grill the kids want to eat at.

The dinner last night went well. Most of the office was there along with a few family members. It was at a Thai restaurant - so good. I had garlic shrimp - so yummy!!!

I hope all of you are done with your Christmas shopping - less than two weeks!!

And just so you know - our Christmas cards are sitting on our desk....not sure when I'll get around to doing them...but I'll send them our hopefully before Christmas.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy