Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Night

I subbed for one of the art teachers today and yesterday. Both days went well. I had some talkative classes, but over all they were good and did their work. I had planned not to work on Tuesday, but as I was leaving today I was asked to sub for the other art teacher. I just hated saying no - easy money...so I didn't. I'll work that day..even if there's a fire drill...I hate fire drills...

All's normal here. As of now all the kids are healthy. William did wake us up crying at 10:15 and again at 1:30 with his stomach pains. But he went to school. He knew if he didn't go to school he would not be able to go to his best friend's birthday party tonight! Great motivation to go to school! It's a bowling party - one of William's favorite things to do.

Drew and the other two kids are playing the Wii...not sure who's enjoying it more!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy