Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Secret is Out!!

There's a big secret here on the base...it's the flight schedule of the Space-A planes that leave here. If you call and ask about them, they'll only give you the next three days. They won't tell you what's a typical schedule - very annoying.

But a friend told me that ever two weeks there's a flight from here to Memphis, TN. All I can say is WOW!! How great is that???!! (My parents are an hour from Memphis and my in-laws are about five.) Right now I am planning to fly space-a to get from here to the States in June. Up till now I was just hoping to get to northern CA where I can stay with friends and fly commercial to MS. But fly all the way to Memphis?!! You bet I'll be there!!

This flight does stop in Hawaii and in northern CA, but if I get on it here I'll be able to keep my seats all the way to TN. Commercial flights from here to there are listing for around $1200 - $1800 a ticket - sooo much money!!

So, please, start praying now that I get on this flight in June - and a return flight in July without having to sit and wait for a seat (or rather four seats with the kids) for days on end. We are planning for Drew to fly commercial b/c he can't take more than two weeks off - you can't fly space-a with only two weeks. You have to have lots of time in case you are stuck somewhere sitting in a terminal.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy