Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DONE~~~

Last night I hosted the monthly PWOC (the chapel's ladies group) at my house for the monthly meeting. We usually have it at the Chapel, but due to some renovations they couldn't guarantee me AC.

AC is very important to us.

So, I decided to have it at the house. And with Drew gone, it was easier with my kids.

It's been awhile since I've had a house full of women just sitting around talking and eating. It was so nice! I love hearing all the voices and laughter.

Not sure if my kids appreciated it as they were trying to go to sleep, but I enjoyed it!

So, now all of my commitments are completed and I can start packing - YEAH!!! I will start looking at flights out of here Sunday. I know there are a few flights out Friday and Saturday, but I want to wait until Drew gets home and we can spend at least part of Father's Day with him. (I really thought Father's Day was this past Sunday...but I was wrong. Yes, I'm sure that was the first time I was ever wrong!! :)

Life is good and it's beautiful morning here in Paradise. Two and half more days of school - WAHOO!!!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy