Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday

I got an email from Drew - he arrived safe and sound, but very tired. He'll be back home Saturday morning. I've decided to wait until he gets back before I try to fly out of here. It'll just be easier with the house and car. (He forgot to take a house key.)

Today I host a baby shower for one of the wives in our office. I think over all it went well. She's one of four pregnant wives from the office. All I can say is that I'm glad it's not me.

Tomorrow I'm hosting a book exchange for the monthly fellowship with my church's ladies group. It was to be at the church, but Thursday when I had to send out the email announcement I couldn't be guarantee that we would have air conditioning. Now, if there is one thing you need here in Guam, it's cool air! So, we moved it to my house. It should be fun!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy