Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bulls-eye

After just about a month of being in the States I finally made it to Target.

It was like coming home. And all the wonderful sales...I'm sure I saved Drew tons of money.

Since apparently my body didn't get enough wonderful food with my in-laws, the kids and I ate lunch at mine and Drew's favorite restaurant: Macaroni Grill. They have the best focaacia ever...well...except the when I make my "pretty darn good" focaacia, because, well, it's just pretty darn good.

When I arrived at my parents' house, my uncle and aunt from VA were in town. We had a nice dinner with them and my cousin, his wife, and their new-born little girl. I got my baby fix by holding the baby while her mom ate dinner. And the best thing about little Ella? She went home with her parents and kept them up at night and not me!

For the rest of the week plan just to hang out here at the house and play scrabble...I've already beaten mom two times. Life is good.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy