Friday, August 15, 2008

Almost an ER Trip

You would think I was sitting around devising ways to harm my children - but really I'm not. Maybe they're the ones trying to come up with ways to get hurt...

So...last night as we were getting ready for VBS Ben found out that running at full force in socks on Mom's clean - squeaky clean - tile kitchen floor is not a good idea. Fell he did - right on his forehead.

Good thing he has a hard head.

He now sports a huge goose egg right in the middle of his forehead...in a nice shade of purple.

I ended up calling Drew to come home and look at him. At one point Ben was still whimpering and refusing to eat and wanting to go to sleep.

Not a good thing with a head injury.

He ended up staying home from VBS and hanging out with Dad for the evening. But this morning other than sporting the bruise itself, he's fine.

As he was crying about how much it hurt, he also was screaming:"I don't want to go to the ER!"

I'm there with ya, babe. Now, if I can just get you and your siblings to to cooperative!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy