Friday, October 24, 2008

A Day Off

Today the kids are out of school due to a teacher training day. We parents were invited to this training, but since it was down at Navy - I declined. Sitting in a seminar all day wasn't my idea of fun.

And the mutiny that would happen if I told the kids on their day off they would be in the provided child-care...yeah...not so much fun.

Right now I'm getting some baking out of the way for the weekend (a church social and new neighbors) while the kids stay in their PJ's and watch TV. For now...then I'm sure I'll have a small revolt when I turn the TV off for some chores....but chores will be done!!

Then I'm hoping it's off to the pool - there's lots of blue sky and sunshine out today and I'm hoping to enjoy it.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy