Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was to Have Pictures, but....

I was to have pictures for you today of one of our agents returning from six months in Iraq, but I got to the airport about 10 minutes too late. As the kids and I were running out of the parking lot, our group was walking out of the terminal with Matt.

Oh, well...

But I was late for a good reason!! Soccer.

Yes, soccer is the story of my life these days.

We lost.

Which seems to be a theme with our team....they try. One problem is the teams we play have been playing together since they were little. Almost half of our team joined this year - that's just the way it is with a military school.

William played less yesterday than any other game. He just gets out run by the other players.

We're praying for a growth spurth soon - or at least before next year's season starts!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy