Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Again

We made it home safe and sound this morning - very early this morning. I'm still not sure why they have to have these flights in the middle of the night!! We walked in our door at about 7AM. We all slepted for while, then I was the mean mom and made William go to school. I knew he would have a lot of make-up work, so he needed to get back in the swing of things. I'm not worried about the other two so I didn't make them go in.

Last night at the airport we were able to find internet again - it was great seeing Ole Miss had won again! And now off to a Bowling party. Hopefully, what ever bowl game we get will be in the evening there so we can watch the game here at a decent time.

More about the trip and photos to come!

Note to Natchez family: We want to see photos of the wedding!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So glad that you had such a great trip. Can't wait to hear more details!!!!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy