Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lazy Days

I love these days off from school. The kids have had a great time playing with friends and not having a schedule. Although, they still have to do a few chores. I did make the boys sit down with me and go through everything in their rooms. Things were starting to spill over the baskets and boxes - it was time to do a little spring cleaning - early.

Several bags of trash later, we'll all breathing better. Tomorrow will be Melissa's turn....she claims that she went through everything while I was helping the boys...we'll see.

I've even gotten a little scrap-booking done...and too much TV watching...a little book reading...

And the best part? It's only Tuesday night and school won't start till Monday.

Hope y'all are enjoying these days as we are!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy