Monday, February 2, 2009

Headlines

This morning I was saddened to see this headline "Phelps admits 'bad judgment' after marijuana-pipe photo" and to see this photo. Come on, Micheal!! I really don't want to explain your bad judgement to my kids! They love you!!

And this afternoon I was saddened to see this headline as well, U.S. libraries on borrowed time? I understand from a financial point of cutting cost, but I hate to see it in libraries or schools. I love taking my kids to the library. Even when we were in the states this past summer, we borrowed my mother's library card and went several times.

Is it any wonder that I rather read blogs instead of the news? I much rather be amused than depressed.

1 comment:

GNR said...

Here are 2 more blogs for you to read. I finally decided to share. Why not!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy