Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday

Drew seemed to enjoy his first day of his pre-conference day by diving with his friends. They went to some wreck. The next day he went on a hike. 4.5 mile hike. I'm assuming that he'll get some work done...eventually.

Today I taught a first grade class - a really sweet class. Of course, if helps that I know half the kids from church!

One good thing about Drew being gone is that I don't cook. In fact I let the kids cook - corn dogs in the oven.

The thing I'm really looking forward to (other than Drew returning home Saturday!) is housing installing a working washing machine. Our current one decided to start sounding like an airplane taking off...then it decide to start producing a burning-engine-smell...I turned it off when it started to smell.

A fire would not be fun.

At. all.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy