Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One of Those Days

It was one of those days that I needed to clone myself. I needed to be in several places at once.

Thank goodness, I have friends that are around to help out.

Two different neighbors took my kids to school while I wanted for housing to delivery a washing machine that worked.

No, it wasn't "brand new", but then I really didn't expect it to be! I live on a military base, after all.

I had another friend on call to sit at the house for housing because I wanted to go to William's honor roll award ceremony. Thankfully, housing arrived and was able to get the working washing machine in place before I had to leave.

Then I had to another friend bring my boys home from school while I at the eye doctor's with Melissa. Melissa's eye are the same - still needs reading glasses.

But all went well and dinner got on the table before the kids throw a riot.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy