Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is the Day...

I really enjoyed church today - even if there was no air conditioning. Apparently, the unit had a broken part and of course, the part is on back-order.

Which is very normal for Guam!!

Being hot reminded me of going to church with my grandparents when I was little. Of course, the kids complained - but they lived. Sunday school is in a different building and it had cool air - never had Ben been so happy going to Sunday school!

I love going to church. I enjoy the singing and listening to the sermon, but I also look forward to seeing everyone there. It's a great time to connect with friends for a few minutes and see how life is going for them. I hate it when someone is missing - it's like a part of the family it missing. But of course, every week some one is missing - that's just life. Today that we had a good crowd...every of course, if they don't get the air conditioning fix, we won't next week!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy