Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Help Needed

You know yesterday when I said that Drew worked our on computer a lot this weekend b/c we were having problems with our OutLook???

Well, it seems that he deleted a few things that he thought he had backed-up, but didn't back up.

Like my calendar....not a big deal....no one will get birthday cards, but that's not really the problem.

He also accidentally deleted my address book. All of it. Every address. Every email address. Every phone number. Every cell phone number.

Gone.

So....if you would like to hear from me ever again, please, shoot me an email with all of your contact info so I can remake my address book.

(And yes, Mom, this means you and your new phone number!!)

(But no, not to my in-laws - I still have the web site with your info.)

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy