Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday

I'm tired of talking about how my daughter had a fever, but yeah....it came back. She was fine until very late in the afternoon when it went from 99.4 to 101. This too shall pass.

But when she was feeling good, she did get to sew - on my machine no less!! Her seams are getting straighter -she's doing a great job! We're working with some scrap material and are turning it into a boy baby quilt. Uh....no, we have no idea what we'll do with it....but some one around here will have a baby boy - and we'll be ready!

William has his first cross country meet tomorrow afternoon. He's very excited. Right now I'm planning on attending - even with the sick girl. I'll try to remember my camera....you just never should be without one here!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy