Monday, April 13, 2009

Marching Onward

Our Easter Sunday was really a nice day. We had a great service - even if it was the last one lead by our chaplain. He and his family are moving on to a new base back in the States. He'll be attending school for the next 18 months. We're very happy that he has this great opportunity, but they will be missed - a lot!

The new chaplain arrived Friday night and the family seems very nice. Hopefully, we'll get to know them soon. They have a son and a daughter around Ben's age, I think.

Today was very busy!! I worked middle school. It's only the second time I was able to say yes when they called - Today I almost said no, but it all worked out and was a good day.

Tonight I had my monthly fellowship with the ladies group from the chapel. We watched an Anita Renfroe dvd. SO FUNNY! We laughed and laughed! You can watch some of her shows on YouTube - so if you need a laugh - look her up.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy