Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tiring Tuesday

Yes, I've very tired today. And have been since last night. I'm not sure why. I don't feel sick - at least not enough to be sick. But just ready to sit for a while. But not sure when I have time to just sit in an empty house and just be.

Yesterday I taught Spanish. And no, I don't speak Spanish...well...other than taco and salsa, but I don't think that really counts. It was probably one of the easiest classes I have ever taught!

Today was a different story.

I was one of the special ed aides. There was lots of confusion as to what schedule I was to follow, then in the afternoon I was in a kinder class that was on the wild side. Yeah....I don't think I'll take this job again.

BUT!! I'm not working the rest of the week. I don't work on Wednesdays, but I do have Bible study, commissary shopping, helping out at the book fair, and sewing class to take care of - so I doubt sitting and resting will be in the mix. Thursday I plan clean house - and hopefully some sitting and resting will be involved. Friday I'll be with Melissa on a field trip - and no, this one does not include Hard Rock Cafe.

What I'm really looking forward to is Friday afternoon when our ladies retreat begins. Girl time with Jesus! Should be fun.

1 comment:

Valorie Leonard said...

Do you teach the sewing class???? I would love to get Kenzie in a sewing class!

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy