Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back? Really?

So the last post said I was back....really?? Because I can't believe that's its Tuesday afternoon and I'm just now posting again.

Life this week has gotten busy.

But that's normal now isn't??!!

I worked at the middle school again on Monday - same class as last Monday. And the kids were still working on the same project. I'm not really sure these kids are learning anything.

We are in our last week of cross country - yeah!! It's enjoyable, but will be glad when I know exactly when my oldest child will walk through the door. And that we'll only have one sporting event on Thursdays. This Thursday William will be downtown at a new venue to run and Ben will have a soccer game.

I'm still not sure where I'll be.....cloning would be very helpful at this point. Hopefully, Drew will be able to cover one event.....hopefully if no work comes up!

SO! All of you criminals on Guam - behave on Thursday!!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy