Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Other Big Event

I lied.

The real big event this week was my birthday.

My 40th birthday.

It was great fun - because 40 is fabulous!

Drew did great and planned a nice spa afternoon. Then he hosted a nice party for me and lots of our friends at the Reef Hotel's lounge that over looks Tuman Bay. We spent the evening visiting friends and watching the sunset as the lights of the Bay came on.

Great fun!

I may have pictures....the kids were in charge of the camera and I have no idea what kind of pictures they got....but I'll let you know...at some point.....I'm not the mostly timely person when it comes to posting pictures....in case you haven't notice....

1 comment:

CSL said...

I did not realize that we had the same birthday weekend. DUH! Happy belated birthday! My 40th was 06/29. Isn't it great? Did you enjoy your party? Yes, post photos! :-)

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy