Sunday, June 21, 2009

Slipping and Sliding Away

We are finishing up a nice and relaxing weekend here on this side of the world. We stayed downtown at a hotel that had a water park on Friday night. While Drew attended a men's conference hosted by the chapel, the kids and I played around in the water on Saturday. We were blessed with great weather - just a few rain storms came through.

Although I could have done without the double bed....I do like my queen size bed....actually, I really miss my king size sleigh bed that's in storage. But I should see that in a year or so.

And I could have done without being woken up Saturday at 1 a.m. by the small earthquake. Of course, being on the 21st floor probably magnified the sway. Still not a fan of earthquakes....will not miss them at all when we move from here!

I know I keep promising pictures....hopefully soon!

Oh, yeah - the hotel we stayed at was actually the same hotel where the boys accidentally got a hold of some peanut laced shrimp last year. Several times we had to walk down the hall way that I had to run down last year when we didn't know if Melissa was also in distress. Turns out the hallway wasn't nearly as long as I thought it was. Amazing how things seem when you are extremely concerned about life and death.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy