Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Over and Done

My time as PWOC  president is over.  I feel relief....joy....sadness....expectation....so many things. I have thoroughly enjoyed my year of being a leader for this wonderful ladies group.  It's been a good year. Not perfect. There were a few bumps or "growing times" along the way. But that how the Lord works so many times....we grow stronger in the rough times in life.

I've happy with the new board - I think they will do an excellent job. They all are wonderful ladies that truly love the Lord.  Some of them will be stretching their wings and will be living out of their "comfort zone". But that, too, is how the Lord works.

I'm looking forward to seeing what type of ladies group the Lord leads me to next.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy