Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What is That Smell??? Oh, yeah. I have kids.

Drew is currently in Louisiana house hunting....yes, without me. I have had several friends totally shocked that I would even consider this, but yes. My husband is picking out a  house with me and I have full faith that he will pick out a beautiful house.  Can't wait to see which one he buys!  After all, anything after this military house will be the real Paradise.

The week has been good. I must admit, I've had to still pray a lot about the lady who gave her end-of-the-year report in  not so flattery terms about me.  Pray for her...pray that I truly would forgive her....pray that I would quit thinking about it.....I'm there...for the most part.

Right now I'm listening to the kids take baths and get ready for bed....hopefully, three little puppy dogs will turn into sweet smelling children....one even had to take two baths...yes. The smell was that bad.

Welcome, puberty....but please - can you leave the smell outside??

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy