Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Hump Day!




This is the carved marble that Drew bought in India. It's hard to tell in the picture, but inside the body of each is another carving like the outside. Just amazing handiwork. Next to them is a small box with in-lays.


Our week is going well. I think I'm just about done with Christmas shopping. I have one more thing I need to order. But then there's the wrapping....I'm hoping to get some of it done this afternoon.


The kids are out half days today and for the rest of the week for teacher/parent conferences. Ours are on Friday. I already know William's grades (all A's and B's) and expect good things from the other two as well.


I really haven't heard much on the job I applied for. I know I wasn't on the first list of interviewees, but she apparently order the list before the job "closed" out, so not sure how that's right or what all will happen. The principal is off island due to health reasons, so I'm not sure if they will hold interviews without her or wait till January to fill the positions. The whole thing is very confusing. But God does not get confused by red tape, so we'll see how it all works out. As much as I would like the job, I'll be okay with staying an a sub.


It seems from the comments I have offended a dear friend over my comments about animals in the a house. Suzi, you know I love you and would never purposely offend you! And no, I don't remember your house in VA smelling like dog. And when I come and see you next summer if you house smells like dog, I'll tell you! But maybe Bogie is just a clean dog!!


Hope all of you have great hump day!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy