Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Mini-Honeymoon Has Begun!

I made it to Philadelphia today without any mishaps and it was so very nice to see Drew!!!

Let me start off by saying that the kids are not thrilled with this trip at all. They do not like the fact that I'm with Drew and they are not going to see him until we return to Guam. But they have lots of cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents to distract them -they'll be fine. (I tried to count up how many family members we have seen this trip, but I lost count after about 30...I love big families, but please don't make me name them all!!!)

I also thoroughly enjoyed being in a hotel room last night all. by. my. self.

Totally.

It's really a wonderful experience - you should try it. Just bring a good book and ignore everything else.

Drew is very jet-lagged - poor thing. The bad part of this trip for him is that just when he is about over it, he gets to get on a plane and fly back home. I'm off to read another book while Drew takes in another nap before the festivitites start tonight.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy