Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Drive

Today the kids and I will drive down to Jackson where I will hand over the kids to the in-laws for a week (have I mentioned how much I love my in-laws??). And tomorrow I will much too early (I'm sure the chickens will still be sleeping!) to fly to Philadelphia where I will meet Drew for the week.

Which I am thrilled about!

A month without my honey is. way. too. long.

When I return, we will start trying to hop back to our island. As much as we all have enjoyed being in the States, we are all ready to be back home, too. The are starting to it as well. Ben is carrying his BB bear with him just about everywhere and all the kids have been fussing more. But back at Natchez they will be distracted by more aunts and uncles and cousins spoiling them.

Let's just hope they won't smell from all the spoiling.

I'm hoping to be able to post in PA, but as of now I'm not sure of the set up.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy