Saturday, January 31, 2009

His Turn

I usually get called in to work between 6:15 to 6:30, so yesterday when I didn't get that magic call by 6:30 I started to get some of my PWOC work done. Then the phone ranged at 6:45.

Nothing like trying to get an hour of getting ready crammed into twenty minutes.

But as I was getting my clothes and jewelry on, Ben wanted in my room saying, "I don't feel good and Melissa says I sound like a horse."

And he did. She was right.

So, I got to make a not-so-magical call back to the school ten minutes before teachers are to arrive to say I wasn't going to make it in.

Oh, well, that's just how it works with three kids. Melissa was out of school on Monday, William on Thursday, so it's no surprise that Ben needed a day.

The good news is that what ever this virus was, it was short-lived and didn't involve vomit.

Now - that's worth a day at home!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy