Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oink Oink

One of my disappointments this summer was my children missing Vacation Bible School. The chapel here hosted it while we were in the States - the churches in the States offered it early in the summer. I have always enjoyed teaching/working at VBS and the kids always had a great time.

But now that we're back in Guam and it turns out that more than the Gospel was shared at this year's VBS - its seems that the children also shared the Sw*ne Flu with each other.

Right now there's about 61 confirm cases on Guam with one 28 year old lady dieing. There's probably more cases as some are not reported.

So...if you come to my house - even around my family - please, wash your hands!! And hold your breath as I really don't want you breathing on us!!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy