Monday, September 28, 2009

Rainy Times

Another storm is bearing down on Guam once again. For a while today we really thought a full typhoon would be hitting us on Wednesday morning. The commissary even open on it's closed day. I heard there were long lines...I was very glad I made a quick stop yesterday. I realized that we were out of bread so I made a quick stop after church. So glad I did. I did have to make a stop at the gas station to full up our gas-can so we'll have fuel for the generator if it's needed.

But as the day went on, the storm system has slowed. Yeah. Of course, the kids are still praying for school to be cancelled.

Such a kid thing.

So right now we're sitting here with a full pantry, fridge, and mainly - a full gas tank for the generator with our shutters half-way shut and we're just waiting to see what the weather decides to do.

Just another day on Paradise.

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy